(Last Updated 31/01/2023)
Thank you for acquiring parts from DeBoer Trekker Parte. We hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, you can return it for a full refund or credit if you are unsatisfied. Please have a look at our return policy before you start the process.
1. Our product return policy is valid for 28 days after purchase. Once these 28 days have elapsed, we cannot offer you an exchange or return.
2. To process a return, the item must be unused in the same conditions you received. This includes the original
3. Some items, such as all Electrical System parts, are ineligible for returns and cannot be returned.
4. DeBoer will let you know when the returned item arrives. If the return is accepted, the refund will be approved, and you will receive the amount in the form of credit or paid by EFT into your bank account in approximately 14 days. If there is a delay in the refund, check your bank account and talk to your bank directly. You can contact us again if they confirm that the payment has not arrived. Please consider that the appearance of the transfer in your bank account can take some days.
5. Return shipping costs are charged to the person responsible for the mistake, i.e. The customer in the case that the correct part according to your order was supplied/ DeBoer in the possibility that a different part from your order was provided.
6. The estimated time for the return process may vary depending on where the return comes from.
Where we suspect fraudulent activity, including but not limited to circumstances where there are suspicious claims relating to orders having been placed but not received, or if we suspect that you are returning items after they have been used, or items returned do not match what you ordered, we reserve the right to withhold refunds and block your account (and any associated accounts) from placing orders in future. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, you can Contact Us, and we will discuss the matter further.